Sucré not Sweets

I don't know about the rest of you, but when I'm stressed I can gorge on sweets. This is especially problematic when the final weeks of my degree, the writing of my honours thesis and preparation for my exams coincides with Easter. More specifically, the just-after-easter Mini-Egg clear outs. So here I am, sequestered in my basement until progress is made, jonesing for a fix.

Thankfully, said fix comes in musical form. I've replaced sugary candies with Sucré's beautiful album A Minor Bird, my juice with a (comically giant) glass of water and I'm off to the races.


The whole album is streaming on Elsie's blog and is absolutely worth a listen. Or a purchase. I've had it on repeat all day, so I can safely say it's the theme to my graduation madness. In the meantime, my lozenges are telling me to stop procrastinate and get back to work.



Have any new releases or old classics kept you focusing on unpleasant tasks lately?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

-H

0 comments:

Post a Comment