Take Two

Even though it's only Tuesday, I feel like this week has lasted forever. It didn't help that I had a midterm in German this morning that I felt rather unprepared for, so I spent the last couple days stressing out about my lack of knowledge. Turns out, I actually can write a sufficient amount! I still have some problems with mixing French and German words up, but I've been getting much better. With the end of my paper proposal almost finished up, I'm ready to cast on for a new pair of mittens!


I've been dying to make Polska Mitts for months, and after buying the yarn last summer I was so saddened when they got resigned to the timeout chair. I've been pretty successful at cleaning up my WIPs in the last couple weeks so this is my treat! Plus, I feel like I need something to work on at school that isn't a sweater. 

So, for the rest of the evening I'm hibernating by my heater (it's a -40C windchill outside!) and casting on!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!
    I don't found one of my Polska Dot mittens anymore.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Yours are totally my inspiration!

    ReplyDelete