Sick Day

This post has officially been brought to you by the worst cold ever. Despite feeling like I had been hit over the head, I ventured out and foolishly wrote a test (which went terribly) and spent 3 hours making cranial measurements of dogs and wolves. That was an experience in itself, the poor husky I spent an hour with was shot. Poor puppy. So, I decided to take a sick day and stayed in bed until 1:30pm.

This cold as killed my desire to knit, and I've made little progress on my remaining FO's. My goal for the evening is to finish off the Bacon scarf which has officially crossed the 50% finished mark. First, however, I must work on studying the many bones that belong to fish for my quiz tomorrow afternoon. I will leave you with one of the only successful photos from The Lost Fingers show I went to on the weekend. If you haven't heard of them, they're a fantastic group from Montreal who play gypsy jazz covers of 80's, and now 90's, songs. I hadn't heard their latest album prior to the show, so I was giddy to hear the new songs including such gems as "Sunglasses at Night" and "Tom Sawyer." Check them out, you won't be sorry!


Plus, they wear awesome suits. So full of win.

0 comments:

Post a Comment